Monday, November 11, 2013

I'M BACK!!

Holy crap. It's been... 3 freaking months since I last posted on this blog. (And I said I would keep this blog like a diary...) Anyways, nothing's really happened over these few months except for the fact that I know I absolutely abhor high school. Grr... the tests, quizzes, homework, everything!! I guess the only upside to everything is that I know that I'm one step closer to attending college. 

The point of this post is to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about 'Splashes of Rainbow'. I always want to make time to just sit down with a cup of tea and just write my heart out, but that just hasn't been possible for the past few months as I've been super busy with transitioning to a new school and new city. But don't worry, I won't disappear right after this post! I've been planning a few posts to write about for the next few weeks, so look forward to that!

So, I guess that's all I'm going to write about this post. But I want to know if you guys want to read anything in particular from me, so please comment!! Your comment would mean the world to me! Okay, have a great day and we'll meet in my new post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment