Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Such a Liar

I am indeed a liar. I said in my last post that I was going to be posting a few more posts... And that didn't happen. To tell you the truth, I did kind of forget that I even had a blog that I could freely write on. It wasn't until I was reading Anna Saccone's website did I realize... "Hey... I have a freaking blog!!"

So now, hear I am, back again to tell you guys something. No, I am not necessarily going to be consistent with these blog posts. I don't know when I'll be posting a first real post about something other than being back in the blogging business. 

Just wanted to get something out there. Though I am thinking of writing a winter themed post this weekend. Hopefully, I will be able to get to that after I finish my homework. (Anybody hate how winter break is over?? Time went by way too fast for me.)

Anyways, hopefully as you're reading this, you are having a great day (or night) because you deserve to be happy. However, if you aren't feeling as well, don't think too much of it! Just think, tomorrow is going to be a better day. (I know, so tacky.)


No comments:

Post a Comment