Tuesday, August 13, 2013

100 Questions No One Asks


Since this is a blog and readers will most likely want to know a little more about the blogger behind the posts; I decided to do a post about who I am and all that stuff that you might be curious about. So I pulled the questions of the "100 Questions No One Asks Tag" from YouTube. In case you're wondering- yes, I am a dedicated YouTube viewer that watches vlogs. Who's with me??

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I don't own a closet, instead I just use a chest drawer. However, if I did own a closet, I would keep the closet doors closed. It just makes the room look much better.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Who doesn't? I take them every night they restock them.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked in.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes? I love buying post-it notes because of how cute the designs are. Sure, I use the post-it notes for like one time after I buy them, but in the end they just sit there on my desk. 

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I'm not a big fan of cutting out coupons. It takes way too much time. I much rather prefer being given coupons. But I do use coupons, especially coupons for Starbucks!!

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Big bear, just like in the Hunger Games! 
 
8:Do you have freckles? Nope.

9:Do you always smile for pictures? Honestly, it depends on the occasion and my mood. But most of the times, yes.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve? When people keep doing something that I ask them to stop doing. I'm a very sensitive person about noises or actions. So if somebody keeps tapping or something, I will literally blow up like a volcano.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Nope. Not ever.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods? When I was younger I admit I peed on the roadside. But if it was in the woods, I don't think so. 

13:What about pooped in the woods? Yup. Enough said, I loved to eat as a child.

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yup. 

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? No way would I ever do that. I'm a germ phobic person, and there are a lot of germs on pens and pencils. I do not want those germs in my body.

16:How many people have you slept with this week? Hopefully this isn't a sexual question... Is it? But being honest: zero.

17:What size is your bed? Not sure. 

18:What is your Song of the week? Things We Lost in the Fire from Bastille. I love Bastille. They're one of my all-time favorite bands.

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course. There isn't a law that guys can't wear pink and girls can't wear blue!

20:Do you still watch cartoons? No. I don't really have the time anymore.

21:Whats your least favorite movie? Midnight in Paris. I love Paris and my dream is to travel to Paris and take a photo in front of the Eiffel Tower. So I thought, oh, this must be a great movie, and I rented it. The plot was horrible and I literally fell asleep. The only good side was the beautiful view of Paris. 

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? If it was something small, I would keep it with me at all times. However, if it was something big, I would keep it in my chest drawer and hide it among my clothes. I know, I'm such a lame person.

23:What do you drink with dinner? Water.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Nothing.

25:What is your favorite food? Noodles!! I love noodles, it's like my obsession.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? A tie between The Vow and The Devil Wears Prada. My all time favorites.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? My mom.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Oh god, definitely not. I'm a very insecure person, so no. I don't even wear bathing suits, let alone being naked in front of photographers, make up artists, and billions of people. No.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I think it was an English assignment to write to my parents about something. Can't exactly remember, but I was born in an era where letter writing was ancient.

31:Can you change the oil on a car? Maybe. I haven't exactly attempted to change the oil on a car.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? I don't drive. 

33:Ever ran out of gas? Didn't learn to drive after answering the question before this.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich? Anything with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cheese, green peppers.

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes with maple syrup, some type of berries, hard boiled eggs, and water.

36:What is your usual bedtime? 10:30 PM~11:30 PM

37:Are you lazy? Sometimes.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Snow White.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Rabbit. I'm Chinese so it's imprinted in my head.

40:How many languages can you speak? Two. English was my first language, and Mandarin was my second language.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I used to have a Time magazine subscription, but now I don't. But that's about it. If I want to read a magazine, I just go buy it from my local store.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos.

43:Are you stubborn? The most stubborn person you could ever meet.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman.

45:Ever watch soap operas? Not interested.

46:Are you afraid of heights? I'm not specifically scared of heights, but if I do look down from a very high place, I do get scared that I might fall.

47:Do you sing in the car? All the time.

48:Do you sing in the shower? All the time. 

49:Do you dance in the car? If my favorite song comes on the radio.

50:Ever used a gun? I've used a toy gun! Haha, but no, I haven't.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? My yearbook photo last year.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? Depends on the plot, but I actually enjoy musicals.

53:Is Christmas stressful? Not really.

54:Ever eat a pierogi? I have no idea what that is.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie? I don't eat pie. Call me weird, but it's true.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I really wanted to be a celebrity, teacher, and cook.

57:Do you believe in ghosts? I believe they don't exist, but sometimes experiences force you to rethink your belief.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Oh yeah...

59:Take a vitamin daily? As a kid, I used to take those gummies from a can. Can't remember the brand, but they had like these vitamins that were good for you. However, you could only eat two a day. And one time, I found the can in the cupboard and decided to stuff myself with gummies. It wasn't a good idea.

60:Wear slippers? Nope.

61:Wear a bath robe? Nope.

62:What do you wear to bed? Shirts and shorts that are uber de dubery comfortable.

63:First concert? Laugh at me all you want, but I've never been to a concert. 

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target.

65:Nike or Adidas? Both.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Neither.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Sorry, but no.

69:Ever take dance lessons? I took ballet when I was younger.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? I either hope he's a businessman, model, or celebrity.

71:Can you curl your tongue? Nope. I literally have no talents that I can do with my body. (Not trying to make this sound weird.)

72:Ever won a spelling bee? Nope. But I was super close to winning! But, no. 

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Once. It's kind of a private story though.

74:Own any record albums? Nope.

75:Own a record player? 
Nope.

76:Regularly burn incense? 
Nope.

77:Ever been in love? My family! But if you're meaning a guy, a boyfriend: no.

78:Who would you like to see in concert? One Direction, Emblem3, Macklemore, Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande, Bastille, Capital Cities, The Wanted, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, and some others. But if I got to see everybody I listed here in concert, my life would be complete.

79:What was the last concert you saw? As I said before, concerts have never happened in life. I know, I'm missing out.

80:Hot tea or cold tea? Cold tea.

81:Tea or coffee? Tea.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles.

83:Can you swim well? Can't swim.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.

85:Are you patient? Oh goodness, I have got to be the most impatient person ever. If I'm waiting in line for a restaurant, after two minutes, I will literally just walk out, even if I love the food there. I just can't handle it.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding? Can I have just a singer? Specifically I want Justin Timberlake.

87:Ever won a contest? Well, I won World Math Day for the most points in my school. Not worldwide, but in my school. Does that count? If my memory doesn't fail me, I believe I've only won contests that was held only by my school.

88:Ever have plastic surgery? Nope. And I don't plan to. I don't want to alter the way God has created me. 

89:Which are better black or green olives? Neither. I hate olives.

90:Can you knit or crochet? Nope. 

91:Best room for a fireplace? Bedroom.

92:Do you want to get married? Yes. I want to find a man who I can spend my future with.

93:If married, how long have you been married? Hasn't happened yet.

94:Who was your HS crush? Finn Harries. Yes, the one from YouTube.


(Oh god. I just died.)


95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? It's the easiest way.

96:Do you have kids? Nope.

97:Do you want kids? Most definitely.

98:What's your favorite color? Well, it depends on my mood. But if I had to choose I would choose turquoise.

99:Do you miss anyone right now? Not really.

BONUS JONAS QUESTION: Something that happened to you in middle school. Well, I told somebody I liked them even though though I didn't. You know why I did that? Because they said they liked me, and I didn't want to make them feel bad. So we started "dating" when in reality, it was all a lie. In the end, I broke up with him even though we didn't do anything like a couple. All we did was chat on Facebook. How lame was I?

So that ends my "100 Questions No One Asks" post. Hopefully, this kind of let you know who I am as a person and all my weird facts. If you attempt this tag in any shape or form, please link your video, post, or whatever in the comments below. I would love to check it out. If you read this till the very end, which kudos to you, comment: "He's smexy." While everybody else is confused, it'll be our inside joke. Anyways, sorry to take up so much of your time by reading this post.

 Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment