Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Beginning of 'Splashes of Rainbow'

I've always wanted to keep a diary. However, not just any diary, but a consistent diary. I have no idea how much I need to emphasize the word consistent. I have got to be the most inconsistent person in the world when it comes to diaries. (Anybody else with me as well?) Sure, I've started diaries in the past, but after a week, I just stop and never flip through the notebook ever again. 
Though I've always wanted to be able to keep my thoughts and memories at hand so that I would be able to look back at what I've written and smile. So at the spur of the moment, I just thought, why not start a blog? Everything would be so much easier. If I wanted to be able to write about something, I could just grab my laptop and immediately start writing. No need for my hand that gets tired after writing one paragraph. No need for digging out my diary. I could just get to it. I've always been a "blog-type-of-person" and have been following many different amazing bloggers throughout the past few years. To name a few, ZoellaJoanna, and Dana are one of my all time go to blogs to read when I just want to sit on my bed with my laptop while sipping my cup of tea.

I honestly don't mind if nobody reads these posts because the point of this blog is for my own benefit. In the future, I'll be able to look at myself in the past and be able to evaluate how I've evolved. If people do actually read these, of course I'll be very happy, and jump around when I hit 5 followers. It would be amazing to be an inspiration to people out there, if possible. But all in all, this blog is kind of like my electronic diary for random thoughts that I would like to put out into the public.

I have no idea how this blog will turn out in the end, but I'm excited to start my blogging journey. We can share the first baby steps of this blog together, and in a few years times we can look back on everything and look at the long path we've gone through.





No comments:

Post a Comment